3/14/2011

Tucson Engagement Photography | JEFF + KRISTINA e-session ● Tucson Photographer

Although Shaun and I normally go on all our shoots together, at this particular e-session Shaun was on his own, as I was out of town. I admit I was bummed I wasn't there after checking out the raw proofs, and drooling over the amazing sunset that occurred over A mountain that evening. Could we be so lucky to get a repeat of this killer sunset on their wedding day? Hope so!






This pic makes me smile...




Yes...the sky is real ;)



So it's no secret that Shaun is a total rockstar when it comes to these sunset silhouette shots...this one could possibly be my favorite one though...pretty sure it is going to earn a spot in our new studio:)


Well, I'm definitely not going to miss out on the wedding shoot - it's going to be hard to top these skies, but I'm sure between the two of us, and this gorgeous couple there's going to be plenty of fantastic photography happening:)

Wanna see more? Check us out at www.SunstreetPhoto.com!